What are cookies?
Likewise, the Web will be able to know all the services requested by the users, so that they can provide or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on their permanence , can be divided into:
Las Cookies, en función de su Permanencia, pueden dividirse en:
- ” Session cookies “: The first ones expire when the user closes the browser.
- “Persistent cookies “. The second ones expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on its Objective , Cookies can be classified as follows:
- “ Performance Cookies “: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
- Volume settings of video or sound players.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- ” Geo-location cookies ” : These cookies are used to find out in which country you are when a service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
- “ Registration cookies “: Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session, and they are used to identify you in the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that, if a service closes, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day enters the service again, it will remain identified, facilitating its navigation without having to be identified again. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time it enters the service the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- “ Analytical cookies “: Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytic cookie on the user’s computer. This Cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the Web Services to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives that are pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of navigating users through the ” Cookie ” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore more attractive for users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register in a Web service , the ” Cookie ” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the experience of the Users on the site.
- “ Behavioral advertising cookies “ : This type of “ Cookies ” allows you to expand the information of the ads displayed to each anonymous user in the Web Services . Among others, the duration or frequency of displaying advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the user’s browsing patterns and / or compartments are stored as they help to shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
- “ Third-party advertising cookies “: In addition to the advertising managed by the Web in its Services, the Website offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Web Services from the browsers of the Users, as well as access the data stored therein. Weborama: http://www.weborama.com/e-privacy/our-commitment/
What cookies do we use?
In particular, for the navigation on the Website https://godopools.com the following cookies are used:
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users.||2 years since installation or update|
|__utmc||It is not used in ga.js. Tuning for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie was operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session / visit.||Until the end of the browser session|
|NID||Used to show Google ads to users who are not logged in.||6 months|
|_Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to display more relevant ads.||2 years|
|_Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to display more relevant ads.||2 years|
|_Secure-3PSIDCC||These cookies are used to display more relevant ads.||1 year|
|prism_||Used by Active Campaign to store and track interactions.||2 years|
|IDE||Helps analyze and optimize advertising campaigns.||1 year|
|RUL||They are used by DoubleClick to determine whether the website’s ad has been displayed correctly.||1 year|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||Used to store information about the time a sync took place with the lms_analytics cookie.||1 month|
|UserMatchHistory||LinkedIn Ads ID syncing.||1 month|
|bcookie||Browser Identifier cookie to uniquely indentify devices accessing LinkedIn to detect abust on the platform.||2 years|
|li_mc||Used as a temporary cache to avoid database lookups for a member’s consent for use of non-essnetial cookies and used for having consent information on the client side to enforce consent on the client side.||2 years|
|liap||Used by non-www.domains to denote the logged in status of a member.||1 year|
|lidc||Facilitate data center selection.||1 day|
|lms_ads||Used to identify LinkedIn Members off LinkedIn for advertising.||1 month|
|lms_analytics||Used to identify LinkedIn Members off LinkedIn for analytics.||1 month|
|lang||Used to remember a user’s language setting to ensure LinkedIn.com displays in the language selected by the user in their settings.||Session|
|uuid||Used by the Sendinblue service to optimize ad relevance by collecting information about users’ visits to other websites.||1 year|
|modal-dialog||Memorize if the user has already visited the web on the same day and shows a subscription form if the user’s first connection of the day.||1 day|
|_gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency across websites using its services.||3 months|
|ac_enable_tracking||This cookie is associated with Active Campaign and is set to confirm that tracking has been enabled for the website. Tracking is used to create web traffic reports and improve the user experience of the website.||1 month|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Used to save cookie preferences.||Session|
|pll_language||Save chosen language settings on websites with Polylang.||1 year|
|poptin_c_visitor||Stores the user’s preferences regarding the treatment of popups.||1 month|
|poptin_old_user||Stores the user’s preferences regarding the treatment of popups.||1 month|
|poptin_previous_url||Determines whether the user has made any subscriptions on the website.||1 day|
|poptin_referrer||Stores the user’s preferences regarding the treatment of popups.||1 month|
|poptin_session||Stores the user’s preferences regarding the treatment of popups.||Session|
|poptin_user_country_code||This cookie is used for pop-up advertising.||1 year|
|poptin_user_id||This cookie is used for pop-up advertising.||1 year|
|poptin__user_ip||This cookie is used for pop-up advertising.||1 year|
|sib_cuid||Cookie used to collect information about the navigation and preferences of the users of the site.||6 months|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Remember the user’s session.||Session|
|wordpress_sec_||It is used as a key to control a user’s access to the WordPress service.||Session|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Test if the cookie can be set.||Session|
|wp-settings-time-||Time it was set wp-settings-||1 year|
How to disable Cookies?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Also, you can configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to avoid downloading the Web Bugs when opening an email.
The Web offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom configuration.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
Can changes to the Cookies Policy occur?
The Website may modify this Cookies Policy depending on the legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy , users will be informed either through the web or through email to registered users.
In case you want to obtain more information regarding the configuration of the different browsers, click on the one you want to find out about: